Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Details for event

Details for the event...

First, sorry for the delay in getting this started. It's always a little delay between events while I prepare the map, get designs checked, etc. This time it fell during the holidays so me being out of pocket increased the delay. Sorry about that!

The chosen arena is from Arenas 2 - from the Kickstarter - Pershing Arena in Lincoln Nebraska. It has eight gates already so it fits the format perfectly.

This event will NOT be 'last man standing.' I am still working out the details on the points...

I need to scan the arena and convert it to Photoshop so I can get it setup and ready. Once that is done and the details are set I will get a confirmation from those that are invited to this event. Division will be 35.

Patreon link - http://www.patreon.com/madhat


No comments:

Post a Comment